Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Music Years....Part two.

Part two.
My second phase came shortly after, and I have to say both genres altho completely different on first reaction, I think are actually very similar in many ways...
My brother was playing NWA and Ice T and his stereo always managed to drown out my music device
So eventually I accepted defeat and made the transition, altho it wasn't that hard because I was excited by the shock value of Eazy E's rhymes.
Both phases had excelled in controversy, while The Cure Sang "Rape me like a child christened in blood" Eazy E rapped "Fuck the police".
So true my compassionate personality, soon enough I knew more about Hip Hop than my brother, or anyone else did. I knew the words to the whole NWA album and would rap them for anyone that would listen.
That's when my desire to become a rapper arose, I was a young teen still living in the English countryside, a million miles away from Compton. This is a far fetch dream, I will keep this one to myself, I decided.
....to be continued..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment