Thursday, October 25, 2012

Look Book: Naughty Secretary

Yesterday I felt father like a 1950's naughty secretary in my vintage and custom made mix.
I had seen a picture of Marilyn Monroe in a recent book on her fashion wearing a pair of cute cat's eye glasses, I thought she looked adorable and sought out to get a pair for myself!
I found these vintage ones on eBay, a favorite place of mine to pick up vintage hats too.
Also from eBay was the vintage angora sweater I was wearing. My cream pencil skirt was in fact a pair of Cerruti 1881 pants that I bought when I was a young teen which my mother and I reconstructed in to the pencil skirt, much more wearable as they were an awful fit as pants!
My jacket: DVF, Purse: Dior and Shoes: YSL.




xox Kisses xox

5 comments:

  1. dope blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D.RAzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third photo is sexy. didn't know they wore thongs back in the 50s lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend mention this blog to me and said it was great and the lady has an amazing style,my friend always exaggerates,but this time i will say shes completely right(its Amazing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look! i too have been wanting to channel mix of 1920's to 1950's fashion, and seeing you has given me the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete