Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashion Week

As Fashion week came to and end I finally found time to blog about it..The shows I went to where amazing, Zang Toi had some beautiful chiffon feminine dresses, not unlike the collection I had designed and am wearing this season.
As for Fashion night out, this years turn out was insane, quite literally.
After starting off at Sean John, we headed to Bergdorf, then caught the end of Brian McAdams performance at Calvin Klein before heading to Barneys, where I smiled for the lens - lost count how many times!
If that wasn't crazy enough, Soho was like Notting Hill Carnival meets Gay Pride Parade X10!
It was nuts. To my delight, I have never seen so many people dressed up, and if i had my way it would be mandatory to ‘dress up’ everyday! 
Sweat pants would be banned, men would dress prohibition era and woman would dress as beautifully as Marie Antoinette did. 
I know thats not going to happen but I do think its sad how sloppy people have gotten in our generation.
Check me out in Marie Claire-

No comments:

Post a Comment