Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Living Life On The Edge

Whenever possible I go to my new favorite place in NYC.. the new pier in Williamsburg. 
Aside from the fact that it seems the only place I can escape my ADD, actually focus and be creative, The breeze, sound of the splashing waves along with Cafe del mar playing in my ipod takes me back to my fun and less responsible days if living in Ibiza... 
It also means I can look u at my dream condo in its full glory.. The Williamsburg edge!. I have been watching it grow from its foundation like its my own baby over the past 3 years and I just love it more everyday, ideally I want the $2mil penthouse but I will take any of the units there! check out there site and tell me you don't love it!. 
TheWilliamsburgEdge.com
So I asked the universe, made the vision board,  and 135 kent will be my new address soon!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.... I love looking at pictures of my dream home too!! We will get them someday I am just sure of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mos def coming ova "PiNK" love the Blog by the way.. :-)

    ReplyDelete