Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Chicken!

Spring is approaching and I can barely control my excitement. My mom always called me an 'Easter Bunny' because, she explained to me, I was born on Easter Monday.
Sugared almond colored eggs and little fluffy chickens always bring out the little girl in me and make me think of the early morning sunrises, the smell of freshly cut grass and yellow daffodils.
I spent the first years of my life growing up in the English countryside in a 13th century house, surrounded by hay fields and a pond that housed a family of ducks, well that is until they decided to take a walk one day out onto the road and never came back.

Here is a few old snap's from that very house, note my fashion - I designed all my outfits, yeah I started young!
Seems so far from the Brooklyn apartment I reside in now.... :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it... but where is the picture of you in the hat that you made.... that one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ah shit yeah.. i need to post that next.. lol my little hat i made with fairies on it! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header, your tattoos are so badass :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those pictures. You are so cute. I can't believe you grew up in a house like this. Lucky girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete