Thursday, July 29, 2010

Prepping for England..

I am heading to England on Monday for the first time in damn near 7 years... excited, nervous, so many emotions!.. Can't believe its been so long I am going to feel like such a tourist, you know camera round the neck at all the museums and castles, minus the fanny pack- of course i will still be in 7inch heels, dress and Dior purse!
The last week has been so crazy, I am trying to fit everything in before I leave.
Met with my music video editor, done! Vocals for my album, done!, Designs for my new collection, done! Figured out what to take with, not done!... I have a closet/room bigger than some Manhattan apartments yet I still stand in the middle of a room confused, this big closet is looking like a pink paint bomb exploded....well time for me to get back to the madness.... kisses darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment